Welcome to the Patient Complaints and Comments section
How to make a complaint/comment
- “The care and attention which I received was second to none”
- “We will always hold in grateful remembrance your kindness to us all on the day our dad died”
- “I would like to express my thanks to the staff of the ward”
- “May I offer thanks to all for their courtesy, good humour and nursing and medical skills”
We value your opinion
Nothing is more important than quality when it comes to health care services. The SIVUH want to give you the best possible care and treatment. We want you to tell us if you have a comment, compliment or complaint about your healthcare. In order to do so the following options are available to you.
Your can make your comment/complaint
- In person to any member of staff or the complaints co-ordinator or by ringing (021) 4926100 and asking to speak to the complaints co-ordinator
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you have not received an acknowledgement within 7 working days please contact us to ensure we have received your email)By letter
A written complaint should include
- Who was involved
- What happened and where
- Outline your concerns
- What would you like to see as the outcome of this complaint
Comment Card - these are available within the hospital if your wish to make a comment regarding any aspect of the hospital or your care.
Online feedback form - The hospital also has an online complaints form. (If you have not received an acknowledgement within 7 working days please contact us to ensure we have received your email)
Complaints Policy and Procedure - The hospital Complaints Policy and Procedure can be viewed here
The Ombudsman - Online versions of information factsheets the Ombudsman has published about their services and complaints concerning various service providers.