Dr Michael O'Sullivan
Name: Dr Michael O'Sullivan
Post Title: Consultant Anaesthesiologist
Education / Credentials / Qualifications:
MB BCh BAO (Hons), FCARCSI, MRCS, FJFICMI
Speciality / Department:
Consultant in Anaesthesiology
Sub speciality interests include:
- Paediatric Anaesthesia,
- Regional Anaesthesia
Professional Experience / Previous Hospitals:
- Temple Street Children’s University Hospital, Dublin.
- College Tutor, College of Anaesthesiologists of Ireland 2016 – 2020.
- Head of Department of Anaesthesiology 2018 – present.
- International Fellowships:
- Paediatric Anaesthesia, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada 2011/12;
- Cardiac Anaesthesia & Echocardiography, The Heart Hospital, London, England 2014/15
Year became Consultant in South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital: 2015