Welcome to the Audiology Department
Audiology is a health-care profession specialising in identifying, diagnosing, treating and monitoring disorders of the auditory and vestibular portions of the ear.
To diagnose and rehabilitate disorders of the auditory and vestibular systems and advise patients on all aspects of hearing conservation, rehabilitation and management of hearing loss, tinnitus and balance disorders.
State of the art regional audiology department incorporating 3 fully equipped sound proofed test rooms and a vestibular function laboratory.
- Full diagnostic audiological and vestibular assessments for adults and children.
- The Audiology department at SIVUH is the regional centre for bone anchored hearing aid (BAHA) assessment and management referred by ENT consultants and clinical audiologists
- Support for patients with hearing loss, balance disorders and advice on tinnitus management.
Located off the Link Corridor, close to the ENT department
- Jean Hegarty, Chief Audiologist, (021) 4926199, email@example.com
- Shane McMahon, Senior Audiologist, (021) 4926198 McMahon.Shane@sivuh.ie
- Milena Farias Luz, Audiologist
- Malwina Tritt, Audiologist
Monday - Friday 0800 hrs - 1700 hrs